The NAACP Dallas Branch, in partnership with Dallas-Fort Worth Urban League and Poor People’s Campaign, would like to invite the community to join in on a very important Virtual Townhall on COVID-19 March 14, 2021 from 7:00p – 8:30 p CST via zoom. We ask that you join us in spreading the word on this very important topic along with our prestigious speaker list found below.
• Senator Royce West – Texas State Senator
• Dr. Stephaun E. Wallace, Ph.D – Epidemiologists
• Donald Bishop, R.Ph – CVS Aetna – Pharmacist
• Dr. Shari Bass MD- Pediatrician
• Dr. Myrna Dartson Ph.D. License Phycologist
This Virtual Townhall will focus on Community Education and Community participation on getting vaccinated. Topics/Concerns covered will be as follows:
• Composition of Vaccine
• Why is getting vaccinated so important
• Timeline for normalcy
• Public Health and Public Safety- Senator Royce West
• Audience Q&A session
There will be a facebook event with event link loaded this evening @ https://www.facebook.com/NAACPDallasTX/ .
Zoom link to reference for Virtual Townhall is:
Dallas County COVID stats (Source NY Times)
Cases- 2.71 million
We appreciate your partnership in helping us get the word out to all!